[Fwd: About epi poly process at stanford]

Mary Tang mtang at stanford.edu
Wed Aug 27 16:19:57 PDT 2008

Hi again --

Any thoughts?  I spoke with him again.  Basically, he says that the
LPCVD furnace at Berkeley is labeled non-MOS, but no metals are
allowed.  So, he's pretty confident the film would pass a TXRF.  Should
we OK him on this?  By the way, Matt Hopcroft is a post-doc in his lab,
so has been advising him on SNF.  Also, after speaking with him, he says
he really does need 10-20 microns of poly.

What should we tell him?

mtang at stanford.edu