Equipment Available for immediate sale

Christopher Detrick chris.detrick at
Sun Dec 7 23:31:56 PST 2008

G-Fab LOGO []

Global Fab Surplus LLC [](G-Fab)
has the below list of the equipment available for sale immediatly.  All tools are
crated and located in our warehouse in Colorado Springs. We are open to consider
 all offers and would like to sell before the end of the year to make room for new
equipment next year. If you have any interest in these please contact us right away.
Click here for specs and pictures [].
Equipment list

* Complete 4" fab line capable of 1K wafers per month and more with an additional
* IPEC 372m CMP  (Very Clean)
* IPEC 372m CMP  (Very Clean)
* LAm Rainbow 4428 (In like new condition)
* BioRad/Accent Q7 overlay system
* SVG 90s I-line track
* SVG 90s I-line track
* Teradyne T666 Static tester
* Ecosys Exhaust scrubberAlso available are hundreds of other tools as listed on
 our website at []We
can be contacted at:
Chris Detrick
California office
(805) 215-9188
chris.detrick at
David Lee
Colorado office
(719) 229-6066
support at

Global Fab Surplus Semiconductor Equipment LLC [],
provides surplus, used, rebuilt and refurbished semiconductor process equipment
to integrated device
manufacturers, wafer foundries, research and development sites and to the semiconductor
refurbishing and rebuilding community. We buy and sell used semiconductor
equipment, including backend, front end and special application
tools and toolsets. Visit us online at: []
for a complete list of tools available.

Forward email

This email was sent to specmat at by chris.detrick at

Update Profile/Email Address

Instant removal with SafeUnsubscribe(TM)

Privacy Policy:

Global Fab Surplus | 195 Kirkstone Lane | Colorado Springs | CO | 80906