FW: new chemical request: WaferBOND spin-on polymer

Mary Tang mtang at stanford.edu
Tue Dec 16 09:43:05 PST 2008

Hi Ross --

Your SpecMat request is officially approved, with the following
reservations:

1.  When spin coating on the headway2, treat this as you would SU-8.  If
you are not familiar with handling SU-8, please contact James Conway.

2.  When doing YES prime on the first photomask after the KOH etch, make
sure that your samples are the only ones loaded in the YES oven.  There
is some small risk of off-gasing of volatile residues which could
adversely affect the surface quality of other wafers which might be
processed at the same time.

3.  Make sure to contact Jeannie about low temperature processing at sts
dep.  She specially qualifies people to perform low temp processing to
ensure against peeling films in subsequent depositions.

And of course, please make sure to properly label,  yellow tag, and
transport (through the service area) your waferbond when it arrives.

Mary

mtang at stanford.edu