Chlorine in CIS

Ed Myers edmyers at stanford.edu
Tue Feb 5 07:39:52 PST 2008

Neil,

I have copied the specmat group on this email.  Since you are
requesting the tool be used outside of it's normal processes they
need to be made aware.  You should look over the link
http://snf.stanford.edu/Materials/NewMatProc.html and make sure you
provide all of the necessary information.

Regards,
Ed