About bring colloidal silicon inside the room

HZHOU at engr.ucr.edu HZHOU at engr.ucr.edu
Wed Feb 6 14:24:10 PST 2008

Hi sir,

This is mail from huimei(My coral name is still huimei).
I need to take colloidal silicon into the refrigeratory in the cleanning room.
it's the silicon nanoparticles in hexane. The storage temperature shold be in
an environment between approximately 2C and 7C.

Now the sample is outside because I brought it from riverside. My sample can not
wait long time outside of this temperature, the sooner it can be put into the
enviorment, the better.

Hope your feedback soon. Thanks!

Regards,
Huimei Zhou