[Fwd: RE: chemical labels/bar codes]

Mahnaz Mansourpour mahnaz at stanford.edu
Thu Feb 7 11:59:07 PST 2008

  Hello
for the documentation purpose
mahnaz

-------- Original Message --------
Subject: RE: chemical labels/bar codes
Date: Wed, 6 Feb 2008 14:40:38 -0800
From: "Harold Ackler" <Harold_Ackler at solfocus.com>
To: "Mahnaz Mansourpour" <mahnaz at stanford.edu>
<47AA27D5.1090400 at stanford.edu>

Hello

These have been approved already. They are in the Brewer Science Protek
line of materials for protecting one side of a wafer during KOH etching.
Mary Tang had issued labels last year when you were out, but those
material samples expired before I got to use them so Brewer replaced the
samples. I can bring the old materials, which have been stored at my
company's site. The materials needing new labels are the Protek B35
material (the protective layer) and the Protek surface primer. I still
have the Protek stripper that has not expired and I will bring that in
to SNF.

Please let me know what you want to do. Thanks.

Harold