SDI-Fabsurplus news and equipment bulletin Feb 2008

SDI Semiconductor Instruments info at fabsurplus.com
Wed Feb 27 14:16:59 PST 2008

SDI/FABSURPLUS NEWS FEBRUARY / MARCH 2008

Do you need reliable, low-cost equipment at a fraction of OEM prices ?
Fabsurplus.com can offer tools from KLA, Nikon, Gasonics, Applied Materials and many other vendors refurbished in our cleanrooms and guaranteed to OEM specs at the lowest prices, backed by our 10 year experience and our worldwide company organisation to save you money.

Our current network of agents and offices

Stephen Howe (SDI Fabsurplus Italy) showe at fabsurplus.com
Ollie Dunne and Michael Fortune (SDI Fabsurplus Ireland) ollie.dunne at fabsurplus.com
Randall Copeland (SDI Fabsurplus LLC) Portland, Oregon support at fabsurplus.com
Jerry Weathers (SDI Fabsurplus LLC) Austin, TX jerry at fabsurplus.com
Brandon Newell (SDI Fabsurplus LLC) San Francisco, CA brandon at fabsurplus.com

HOT ITEMS FOR SALE FROM SDI/FABSURPLUS:
***************************************

TEL Clean Track ACT 8 Coater/Developer: $730,000.00
http://www.fabsurplus.com/sdi_catalog/salesItemDetails.do?id=18929

Eaton/ Axcelis NV 10-160 - $180,000
·  Vintage: June, 1986
·  Version: 150 mm
·  Condition: Good / As-Is, Where-Is
·  Availability: Immediately
·  Available for Inspection: Yes
·  Pictures and Other Info.:
http://www.fabsurplus.com/sdi_catalog/salesItemDetails.do?id=16556

Eaton/ Axcelis Model NV 10-80 - $180,000
·  Vintage: June, 1986
·  Version: 150 mm
·  Condition: Good / As-Is, Where-Is
·  Availability: Immediately
·  Available for Inspection: Yes
· Pictures and Other Info.:
http://www.fabsurplus.com/sdi_catalog/salesItemDetails.do?id=16557

AMAT Mod 1 RTP Chamber - Price: Please make offer
·        Vintage: January 1995
·        Version: 200 mm
·        Condition: Excellent / As Is, Where Is
·        Availability: Immediately
·        Available for Inspection: Yes
·        Pictures and Other Info.:
http://www.fabsurplus.com/sdi_catalog/salesItemDetails.do?id=5733

For questions or to schedule an inspection on any of the 4 items listed above please contact:
Brandon at fabsurplus.com

HP 93000 C400e SOC - 410k USD
http://fabsurplus.com/sdi_catalog/salesItemDetails.do?id=18522

ASML 700D - 2.9M USD
http://www.fabsurplus.com/sdi_catalog/salesItemDetails.do?id=18596

Veeco/Wyko RT14100 - Refurbished 6 mo. Warranty -  43k USD
http://fabsurplus.com/sdi_catalog/salesItemDetails.do?id=16496

TEL MB2 CVD – 170k USD
http://fabsurplus.com/sdi_catalog/salesItemDetails.do?id=17815

For additional information on any of the items listed above please contact:
Randall Copeland at: Support at Fabsurplus.com

Applied Materials ARIS-I Mask Inspection System ,
http://www.fabsurplus.com/sdi_catalog/salesItemDetails.do?id=17517

Applied Materials P5000 2 Chamber TEOS CVD , Sales Price: $40,000 USD
http://www.fabsurplus.com/sdi_catalog/salesItemDetails.do?id=3419

Applied Materials 8310 Oxide Etcher , excellent condition, Sales Price: $30,000 USD http://www.fabsurplus.com/sdi_catalog/salesItemDetails.do?id=2742

Applied Materials Producer PECVD (Plasma Enhanced) TWIN Sales Price: $1,200,000 USD http://www.fabsurplus.com/sdi_catalog/salesItemDetails.do?id=16433

Canon FPA 1550 Mark 4 G-line stepper, Sales price: $50,000 USD
http://www.fabsurplus.com/sdi_catalog/salesItemDetails.do?id=10278

KLA-Tencor Viper 2410 Macro Defect Inspection tool, 200 mm, Apr 1999
Price: 275,000 Euro
http://www.fabsurplus.com/sdi_catalog/salesItemDetails.do?id=18648

KLA-Tencor 8100 CD-SEM , 100-200 mm, Apr 1998
Price: 40,000 Euro
http://www.fabsurplus.com/sdi_catalog/salesItemDetails.do?id=1704

KLA-Tencor SP1 "Classic" , 200/300 mm, Mar 1997
Price: 225,000 USD (Currently operational, in China).

KLA-Tencor UV 1250SE , 200 mm, Apr 1996, Price: 160,000 USD
http://www.fabsurplus.com/sdi_catalog/salesItemDetails.do?id=17557

NOVELLUS CONCEPT 1 PECVD SYSTEM 150 mm / 100 mm Price: 235,000 EUR
http://www.fabsurplus.com/sdi_catalog/salesItemDetails.do?id=16571

SEIKO Model SAI9801S Fib SEM 150 mm / 200 mm Price: 30,000 EUR
http://www.fabsurplus.com/sdi_catalog/salesItemDetails.do?id=2859

SPECIAL CLOSED-BID "LOT" SALE of Applied Materials spares and 3 Model P5000 etch tools plus a variety of peripherals. http://www.fabsurplus.com/sdi_catalog/salesItemDetails.do?id=17877

For questions or to schedule an inspection on any of the 9 items listed above please contact:
showe at fabsurplus.com

WANTED FOR PURCHASE
*******************

Advantest M6751A
Nissin NH20SR
Controller (PC) called : "ASC2000 SC"  for this tool:  ADE9600
FSI "Excalibur", newer than 2001, with 2 process modules
Lam 9600SE (any condition, for refurbishment)
KLA 6420
KLA AIT 1 6 inch for spares
KLA RS100 for spares use (Need the robot)
KLA 2138

Oxford Plasmalab 100 (Or similar)
-For Nitride PECVD process
-Required characteristics:-
-LF PLASMA OR MIXED LF/HF PLASMA
-LOW TEMP CAPABILITY - LES THAN 250 CELCIUS
-LOW STRESS COATINGS
-5 INCH ( 4 INCH AND 6 INCH USEFUL)
-SILANE/AMMONIA BASED PROCESS
-AUTO HANDLING FROM CASSETTE OR BATCH TOOL
-AT LEAD 50 WAFER/DAY FOR 800-1000 NM SI COAT
-LOW CLEANING CYCLE FREQUENCY
-MODERATE C.O.O.
-CE MARK

Unaxis "Corona"
SEZ 203 Spin Etcher 6"
ASML 5000/50 Stepper
Disco DFD 651 Dicing Saw
KNS 4123 wedge Bonders
KNS Maxum Bonders
Orthodyne 360C,360CH or 360CHD heavy wire Bonders
PVA Conformal Coating Machine
RAD 2000 UV machine

SELL YOUR SURPLUS EQUIPMENT
If you have equipment that is in good or excellent condition and you would like SDI/Fabsurplus to assist you in selling it please send the following list of requirements and SDI/Fabsurplus will sell your items at no charge to you:

Manufacture:
Model:
Vintage:
Condition:
Configuration:
Warranty (If any):
Location:
Pictures:
Lowest acceptable price:

The equipment can now also be posted directly to our website. Send a mail to anegrini at fabsurplus.com and ask us for a username and a password and we will enable acess to our website to post items.

Thank you,

Stephen Howe
SDI Fabsurplus Italy
Napoli 80123
Italy
Office: (Naples) Italy (39) 081 575 0506
Office: (Avezzano) Italy (39) 0863 50 90 50
Mobile: Italy (39) 335 710 7756
Fax: Italy (39) 066 051 3344
showe at fabsurplus.com
Skype: Stephencshowe
http://www.fabsurplus.com

Oliver Dunne
SDI Fabsurplus Ireland
Co. Meath, Ireland
Tel: Ireland (353) 4694 37097
Mobile: Ireland (353) 872 985 561
ollie.dunne at fabsurplus.com
Skype: sdiireland

Randall Copeland
SDI/Fabsurplus – US Sales Director
14314 SW Allen Blvd.
Beaverton, Oregon   97005
Phone: 503-523-8795
Support at fabsurplus.com
Equipment at fabsurplus.com

www.Fabsurplus.com

Important Notice: This message is intended for the attention of the
person or organization to which it has been addressed. It may contain
information that is confidential, proprietary and/or exempt from
disclosure by law.
If you have received this message in error please be aware that the sender
does not waive any confidentiality, ownership rights or privilege
applicable to it. You are therefore strictly prohibited to disseminate,
distribute or copy this message in any way.
This message may be considered an advertisement or solicitation under
U.S.law.
If you would like to opt-out of receiving future commercial e-mail
marketing messages from the sender,  please send a message to the
following e-mail address with the word "REMOVE" in the subject line to: info at fabsurplus.com