New Equipment for sale

Christopher Detrick chris.detrick at
Wed Jan 23 20:33:00 PST 2008

Global Fab Surplus

January 22, 2008

This month Global Fab Surplus  []has
moved into a new larger facility and is pleased to announce the purchase of many
 new tools that are available for immediate sale. Included in the sale are:

* LAM Alliance
* LAM LRC Rainbow
* IPEC 676 CMP
* IPEC 372 CMP (2 available)
* Biorad Q7 Overlay Metrology tool
* SVG 90s-02
* SVG 90s-03
* Ecosys Scrubber
* Teradyne T666 tester
* Strasbaugh 6DS-SP
* AMAT Endura Ti, TiN, Al, Al (vintage 1993)
* TEL 303i
* Matrix/AxcelisJaguar 300 (300mm)
* Novellus Vector (300mm)
* Hitachi S4700 SEM
* Over 10K SMT parts in inventory we would like to sell all together or in pieces
We are also brokering an SMT fab with over $50M in SMT equipment that is available
for immediate sale. All have been shut down and removed from the fab.
Along with these specific tools we have access to hundreds more to meet all your
 equipment needs. Please visit us online at for a complete list
of tools and parts.
Our customers are always looking for equipment and requirements change daily. If
 you have any surplus equipment either in your production facilities or in a warehouse
we can help you sell them. Curriently we have requests for the below tools. If you
have any of these available please contact us immediatly.

* Disco DFG840 Grinder
* ASML Twinscan 1200 stepper
* AMAT Centura DPS+
* IPEC 776 tungsten CMP
* ASML 5500/100 I-line stepper
* AMAT Mirra Mesa CMP

If you have an interest in any of these tools or have surplus equipment please call
us at your earliest convience. We are here to help you with all your semiconductor
manufacturing equipment needs. (Buying or selling) Please feel free to forward the
email to anyone who may be interested any of these tools.

Chris Detrick (California)
chris.detrick at
David Lee (Colorado)
support at
Global Fab Surplus

Forward email

This email was sent to specmat at,
by chris.detrick at

Update Profile/Email Address

Instant removal with SafeUnsubscribe(TM)

Privacy Policy:

Global Fab Surplus | 195 Kirkstone Lane | Colorado Springs | CO | 80906