SDI-Fabsurplus used equipment news July 2008

SDI-Fabsurplus info at fabsurplus.com
Thu Jul 3 15:50:11 PDT 2008

July Message from Steve Howe, SDI-Fabsurplus CEO and owner

"Dear Friends and Clients,

"We have a new sales representative in the USA.
Kevin Jin is located in the greater Los Angeles area, and can be contacted
as follows:-

Kevin Jin
Sales Account Manager
SDI-Fabsurplus LLC
Los Angeles (CA) USA
U.S. Mobile: 1(626)252-6029
U.S. Fax: 1(626)581-3727
kevin at fabsurplus.com
http://www.fabsurplus.com

"Here is a summary about Kevin's background:-

ANJI Microelectronics China
Director of Sales and Marketing (2007~2008)
Photronics China Ltd. China
Sales Manager (2006~2007)
Huayue Microelectronics China
Deputy GM (2005~2006)
Shanghai Belling China
Deputy GM of MBU; Manager of Photolithography Dept; Process Engineer
(1993~2005)
Education
Bachelor of Science Major in Materials Science
Major in Microelectronics

"I'm sure you all join me to welcome Kevin to our team, and will all give
him your full support.

"This month, we have some great equipment bargains for you to consider, including an ASML /300 priced to move,
ASML /200, Nikon i10s and a low-priced Nikon S204B set up for 300 mm.

"We picked up a large quantity of new 200 mm wafer transport boxes last month, which we feel are a great
purchasing opportunity for our clients.

"We are also looking for a number of advanced I-Line and DUV lithography systems.

"Check out the list below for requirements and hot sales items.

"SDI-Fabsurplus representatives will be walking the show at "Semicon West 2008". For those of you attending the show,
please contact us now to fix an appointment with one of our sales executives.

Best wishes and I look forward to metting you all soon at the show."

Sincerely, Stephen Howe (Owner)

Interested to become a fabsurplus.com representative ? E-mail us your CV today at info at fabsurplus.com

HOT ITEMS FOR SALE FROM SDI/FABSURPLUS:
***************************************

20268 SEKISUI SIGMA 200 K1 Antistatic 200 MM Wafer shipping box $32 each (Qty 9,000 available)
http://www.fabsurplus.com/sdi_catalog/salesItemDetails.do?id=20268

SDI ID: 19366 ASML PAS5500-300A DUV SCANNER 200 mm -offers
http://www.fabsurplus.com/sdi_catalog/salesItemDetails.do?id=19366

16433 Applied Materials Producer F-TEOS TWIN $1.1 M USD
http://www.fabsurplus.com/sdi_catalog/salesItemDetails.do?id=16433

20253 ASML XT1700iF DUV Scanner $19M USD
http://www.fabsurplus.com/sdi_catalog/salesItemDetails.do?id=20253

19376 Nikon NSR-2205i10 i-line steppers qty 6 $410,000 USD
http://www.fabsurplus.com/sdi_catalog/salesItemDetails.do?id=19376
These tools can be offered completely refurbished with install and warranty

20862 Nikon NSR-2205i8A i-line stepper
http://www.fabsurplus.com/sdi_catalog/salesItemDetails.do?id=20862
Can be offered completely refurbished with install and warranty

17599 Nikon NSR S204B DUV 300mm stepper for sale - LOW PRICE
http://www.fabsurplus.com/sdi_catalog/salesItemDetails.do?id=17599
These tools can be offered completely refurbished with install and warranty

11248 Completely remanufactured Gasonics L3510 $155K USD
http://www.fabsurplus.com/sdi_catalog/salesItemDetails.do?id=11248

20426 Agilent SJ50 Vision system for component inspection Price: 50k Euro
http://www.fabsurplus.com/sdi_catalog/salesItemDetails.do?id=20426

20421 Advantest M6541AD test handler Price: 160,000 EURO
http://www.fabsurplus.com/sdi_catalog/salesItemDetails.do?id=20421

15066 LAMBDA PHYSIK Novaline K2005 EXCIMER LASER - any offers accepted
http://www.fabsurplus.com/sdi_catalog/salesItemDetails.do?id=15066

20756 FEI EXPEDIA 1265 DUAL BEAM FIB SEM Price: 1.06M USD
http://www.fabsurplus.com/sdi_catalog/salesItemDetails.do?id=20756

20761 SEZ SP4200 ACID SPIN PROCESSOR Price: 850K USD
http://www.fabsurplus.com/sdi_catalog/salesItemDetails.do?id=20761

20758 PHILIPS PZ2000-300 ELLIPSOMETER Price: 120K USD
http://www.fabsurplus.com/sdi_catalog/salesItemDetails.do?id=20758

20693 LAM RESEARCH ALLIANCE 4428XL W Etch
http://www.fabsurplus.com/sdi_catalog/salesItemDetails.do?id=20693

20612 ADE AVS AWIS 3110 WAFER INSPECTION SYSTEM
20613 ADE NANOMAPPER PHASE SHIFT WAFER INSPECTION
20615 AGILENT HP4145B PARAMETER ANAYSER
20622 APPLIED MATERIALS ARIS-I MASK INSPECTION
20621 APPLIED MATERIALS REV B INLINE OZONATOR FOR CENTURA GIGAFILL qty 8
20629 ASM EAGLE 10 TRIDENT PLASMA PECVD
20632 AXCELIS PS3 UV BAKE
20721 DIGITAL INSTRUMENTS DIMENSION 210 ATOMIC FORCE MICROSCOPE
20641 FEI ACCURA 800 MASK REPAIR SYSTEM
20650 HITACHI M712AE TUNGSTEN CVD
20722 HITACHI 15320S ELECTRON BEAM INSPECTION SYSTEM
20664 HOLON EMU300 RETICLE INSPECTION SYSTEM
17558 KLA_Tencor UV1250SE THICKNESS MEASUREMENT
20673 KLA-TENCOR VIPER 2410  MACRO WAFER DEFECT INSPECTION
20696 MRC ECLIPSE E 630  SPUTTER
20699 NICOLET MICRO RAMAN
20701 NIKON NSR2205I8A I LINE STEPPER
20705 NOVELLUS SIERRA DRY ETCHER
20709 SUSS FALCON COATER AND DEVELOPER TRACK
20712 TEL TOKYO ELECTRON TE8500HD DRY ETCHER
20715 VEECO DEKTAK 200 SL THICKNESS MEASUREMENT

20143 Canon FPA3000i4 i line stepper
http://www.fabsurplus.com/sdi_catalog/salesItemDetails.do?id=20143
20145 Canon FPA5000ES2 Plus DUV stepper
http://www.fabsurplus.com/sdi_catalog/salesItemDetails.do?id=20145
20144 Canon FPA2500i2 i line stepper
http://www.fabsurplus.com/sdi_catalog/salesItemDetails.do?id=20144
10637 Angelantoni T600 TUS Clean Room Oven
http://www.fabsurplus.com/sdi_catalog/salesItemDetails.do?id=10637
1570  FSI EXCALIBUR ISR acid vapour clean
http://www.fabsurplus.com/sdi_catalog/salesItemDetails.do?id=1570
5844  KLA-Tencor AIT 1 PATTERNED WAFER SURFACE INSPECTION SYSTEM
http://www.fabsurplus.com/sdi_catalog/salesItemDetails.do?id=5844
15493 KLA-Tencor Surfscan 7700 Patterned Wafer Surface Inspection Tool
http://www.fabsurplus.com/sdi_catalog/salesItemDetails.do?id=15493
5225 PLASMOS SD 4000 Ellipsometer
http://www.fabsurplus.com/sdi_catalog/salesItemDetails.do?id=5225
2181 TEL TE 5480 Nitride Plasma Reactive Ion Etch
http://www.fabsurplus.com/sdi_catalog/salesItemDetails.do?id=2181

WANTED FOR PURCHASE
*******************

ASML XT1400 or 1250
ASML advanced DUV scanner model PAS 5500/750 or better (for 6 inch wafer use -
must be model PAS5500 interested in 130nm CD and 20nm - 25nm overlay)
ASML PAS5500 /200 price target: 900K USD
ASML PAS5500 /100
Canon ES3 or ES4
Karl Suss MA150 aligner, prefer with 5/6 inch setup, target price: $200K USD
Nikon NRM 1000A inspection system
Nikon i-line stepper qty 1 300 mm  - models SF130 SF140 or SF150
Nextest  Maverick
HP 83000 system F330
Disco DFD6360
Disco DAD651
Disco 321
KNS 8068
Advantest T5377S
Seiko Epsom NS6040
ASM Eagle 60
Buehler 2000 or 4000 Grinder/Polisher
Orthodyne 320C
ASM 400 Furnace
Dyn-Optics Reflectometer 325R
SEMITOOL SAT 2060 or 4060 for 150mm wafer
EG&G PRINCETON Potentiostat Model 283
Flat Panel Display Manufacture equipment- Gen 2 - Gen 5 PECVD single chamber tool for a-Si or SiN deposition

SELL YOUR SURPLUS EQUIPMENT
If you have equipment that is in good or excellent condition and you would like SDI/Fabsurplus to
assist you in selling it please send the following list of requirements and SDI/Fabsurplus will
sell your items at no charge to you:

Manufacture:
Model:
Vintage:
Condition:
Configuration:
Warranty (If any):
Location:
Pictures:
Lowest acceptable price:

The equipment can now also be posted directly to our website. Send a mail to anegrini at fabsurplus.com
and ask us for a username and a password and we will enable acess to our website to post items.

Thank you,

Stephen Howe
CEO, SDI-Fabsurplus Group
c/o SDI Semiconductor Instruments Srl
Via Rocco Galdieri, 6
Napoli 80123
Italy
Office: (Naples) Italy (39) 081 575 0506
Mobile: Italy (39) 335 710 7756
Fax: Italy (39) 066 051 3344
showe at fabsurplus.com
Skype: Stephencshowe
http://www.fabsurplus.com
A MEMBER OF SEMI

Joseph Mazzotta
Sales Manager EMEA
SDI Semiconductor Instruments Srl
Florence
Italy
joseph at fabsurplus.com
Office: Italy (39) 055 9868366
Mobile: Italy (39) 347 0871703
Fax: Italy (39) 066 051 3344

Ollie Dunne
Managing Director
SDI Semiconductor Instruments Ireland Ltd.
Trim, Co. Meath, Ireland
Phone: (353) 4694 37097
Mobile: (353) 872 985 561
Fax: (353) 4694 37113
ollie.dunne at fabsurplus.com

Michael Fortune
Sales Manager
SDI Semiconductor Instruments Ireland Ltd.
Trim, Co. Meath, Ireland
Phone: (353) 4694 83440
Mobile: (353) 879 915 0198
Fax: (353) 4694 37113
michael.fortune at fabsurplus.com

Kevin Jin
Sales Account Manager
SDI-Fabsurplus LLC
Los Angeles (CA) USA
U.S. Mobile: 1(626)252-6029
U.S. Fax: 1(626)581-3727
kevin at fabsurplus.com
http://www.fabsurplus.com

www.Fabsurplus.com

Important Notice: This message is intended for the attention of the
person or organization to which it has been addressed. It may contain
information that is confidential, proprietary and/or exempt from
disclosure by law.
If you have received this message in error please be aware that the sender
does not waive any confidentiality, ownership rights or privilege
applicable to it. You are therefore strictly prohibited to disseminate,
distribute or copy this message in any way.
This message may be considered an advertisement or solicitation under
U.S.law.
If you would like to opt-out of receiving future commercial e-mail
marketing messages from the sender,  please send a message to the
following e-mail address with the word "REMOVE" in the subject line to:
info at fabsurplus.com