[Fwd: [POSSIBLE VIRUS:###] [Fwd: Fw: msds for etchants (Aditya, jimkruger)]]

Mary Tang mtang at stanford.edu
Wed Jul 9 17:41:43 PDT 2008

Hi all --

I'm not sure I have a good feeling about ethylene diamine.  I've never
worked with it but it does not have a good reputation.  Uli knows a lot
about it and we can follow up with her.

By the way, we'd have to make sure of their wet bench setup -- they need
refluxing at 118 C, so it is going to be done on a hot plate.  The bath
setup we have would be too top-heavy for a hot plate.

Mary

mtang at stanford.edu