[Fwd: [POSSIBLE VIRUS:###] [Fwd: Fw: msds for etchants (Aditya, jimkruger)]]

Mahnaz Mansourpour mahnaz at stanford.edu
Thu Jul 10 08:41:45 PDT 2008

Hi All,

I have many other chemicals from them on hold, they are on rush rush
order and on top it two new members that I do not know that well and try
to guess what are they up to.
My primary goal with them is not to get any of these material into the
Ev bonder for now. We really have to have a set up for this kind of
chemistries.I was suppose to ok the etchants last night  which I did not
get around it. Remember they have all the chemicals on site already.
Can we have a quick meeting about this.

mahnaz