Adhesive chemicals

jim kruger jimkruger at
Thu Jul 10 10:15:07 PDT 2008

I think we can get permission to try mixing the cement in the saw room, outside the lab.  I fear it will not be suitable for spinning anyway.

 There is a hot plate and the "fire brick" furnace  (to 1000 C or more) in that area.  If a suitable bond can be made, we can ask again for permission to bring already cured sandwiches into the lab.