Resist and SAFIER

Tsai, Roger Roger.Tsai at kla-tencor.com
Fri Jul 25 10:29:53 PDT 2008

Hi,

KLA-Tencor Corp. is considering to do some work at SNF involving, i-line
resist THMR-iP5680 HP and SAFIER FSC-5000EX by TOK (Tokyo Ohka Kogyo
Co., LTD). I wanted to know if we will be able to use these two in the
SNF facility before we went through with the purchase order. SAFIER is a
treatment/modifier for the resist. I have attached the MSDS forms for
both chemicals. We want to take a look at the effect of SAFIER on the
resist and see if we can use it for our product. We only want to examine
post SAFIER resist structure, as of now, no etching will be done

Thanks

Roger