[Fwd: Process flow for the Boron Spin-on dopant]

Mohamed Hilali mohamed at twincreekstechnologies.com
Tue Jul 29 12:40:55 PDT 2008

Hi,

I found another boron spin-on dopant from the same company. This one uses
isopropyl alcohol as the solvent. These precursors tend to give it a
somewhat shorter shelf-life compared with the ethylene glycol ethers, but it
is still long enough for our purposes.

I have attached the MSDS for your approval. The process flow is exactly the
same as before.

Thank you very much.

Regards,

Mohamed Hilali