[Fwd: Process flow for the Boron Spin-on dopant]

Mary Tang mtang at stanford.edu
Tue Jul 29 13:02:38 PDT 2008

Excellent -- Thanks!  By the way, I'm presuming that by "wet etch" in
your process description below you mean some sort of standard chemical
processing at wbgeneral or wbgaas.

Please have your chemical delivered to SNF/CIS shipping & receiving,
directed to your attention, with your contact info.  Make sure to obtain
a yellow label and barcode from Mahnaz (or Ed or me).  Your chemical
should be stored with other flammables (storage class "L") -- what is
the storage temperature?  And please make sure to dispose of hazardous
waste in an appropriate manner.

Mary

mtang at stanford.edu