[Fwd: Process flow for the Boron Spin-on dopant]

Mohamed Hilali mohamed at twincreekstechnologies.com
Wed Jul 30 08:27:16 PDT 2008

Hi Mary,

Yes, the wet etch in the process below is standard chemical processing. I
should receive this spin-on dopant next week. I will get the label and
barcode for storage. It is better to store this spin-on dopant in a
refrigerator to preserve longer shelf-life. It's going to be a 125 ml
bottle, so it should take little space.

Thank you very much.

Regards,
Mohamed Hilali