SDI/FABSURPLUS NEWS JUNE 2008

SDI Semiconductor Instruments sales at fabsurplus.com
Tue Jun 3 21:34:02 PDT 2008

SDI/FABSURPLUS NEWS JUNE 2008
*****************************

June Message from Steve Howe, SDI-Fabsurplus CEO and owner

"Dear Friends and Clients,

"I'm currently in San Antonio, Texas touring our worldwide network of offices and agents, and will be continuing on an equipment sourcing trip to personally source-inspect more quality used equipment for re-sale via our market place at www.fabsurplus.com. After 10 years in the business, I never get tired of searching for the best equipment deals to offer our many clients.

"This month, SDI-Fabsurplus has expanded it's network of sales agents to include Joseph Mazzotta, who has been appointed EMEA Sales manager. Joseph is based in Florence, Italy and can be e-mailed at joseph at fabsurplus.com.

"SDI-Fabsurplus is continuing improvements to our website functionality , managed by our newly-appointed software development manager, Antonio Negrini, formally of Microsoft Corp., who is coordinating development of our SDI "dataNET" equipment re-marketing software.

"If you want to help Antonio, your suggestions and feedback on how we can improve our services and help you to buy Semiconductor Manufacturing and related equipment would be most welcome. Please send you comments and suggestions via e-mail to anegrini at fabsurplus.com

"Through our "Partnership to Purchase" initiative , SDI-Fabsurplus now offers the possibility to forward-finance equipment purchases up to the $1M USD level to those of our clients who can place non-refundable deposits, and we are especially interested in attracting business with clients needing regularly repeated financing at the $100,000 USD level.

"SDI-Fabsurplus representatives will be walking the show at "Semicon West 2008". For those of you attending the show, please contact us now to fix an appointment with one of our sales executives to discuss this innovative new way to finance your capital equipment purchases.

Best wishes and I look forward to hearing from you all soon."

Sincerely, Stephen Howe (Owner)

Our current network of agents and offices

Stephen Howe (SDI Fabsurplus Italy- World Headquarters) showe at fabsurplus.com
Joseph mazzotta (Sales manager, EMEA) joseph at fabsurplus.com
Ollie Dunne and Michael Fortune (SDI Fabsurplus Ireland) ollie.dunne at fabsurplus.com
Randall Copeland (Sales Director, SDI Fabsurplus LLC) Portland, Oregon support at fabsurplus.com
Brandon Newell (West Coast Sales Manager , SDI Fabsurplus LLC) San Francisco, CA brandon at fabsurplus.com
Chris Norton (East Coast Sales Manager , SDI Fabsurplus LLC) Boston, MA chris at fabsurplus.com

Interested to become a fabsurplus.com representative ? E-mail us your CV today at info at fabsurplus.com

HOT ITEMS FOR SALE FROM SDI/FABSURPLUS:
***************************************

http://www.fabsurplus.com/sites/nikon_stepper_refurbishment.html
FABSURPLUS.COM Announces In-House Enhanced Re-Manufacturing of Advanced
Nikon Silicon Wafer Photolithography Step and Scan Equipment
SDI-Fabsurplus can now offer full support for enhancement, removal,
refurbishment, installation and demonstration of Nikon steppers of
i-line models up to i14 and earlier DUV systems.
All systems can be demonstrated at SDI-Fabsurplus's new refurbishment
facility and cleanroom located at Avezzano, near Rome, Italy. Our
Avezzano Tech centre includes 800 mq of warehouse space, temperature
controlled storage areas and a class 10 cleanroom.
This new achievement complements our established refurbishment
capabilities for KLA-Tencor inspection equipment, Hitachi SEMs, Varian
Implanters and Gasonics L3510 Ashers as agents for Kairos Inc.

Check out any items of equipment we own, located at our warehouses in Rome, Italy and Dublin, Ireland.
A full list appears at the following link:-
http://www.fabsurplus.com/sdi_catalog/salesItemList.do?listTypeId=3

Nikon NSR2005 i12D Vintage: 1998 200mm i-line stepper Price: 780k USD
http://www.fabsurplus.com/sdi_catalog/salesItemDetails.do?id=20054

Nikon S-204B for sale by fabsurplus.com
http://www.fabsurplus.com/sdi_catalog/salesItemDetails.do?id=17599
PRICED AGGRESIVELY FOR A QUICK SALE. PLEASE ENQUIRE FOR DETAILS

Hitachi S-7840 SEM-CD 390k USD
http://www.fabsurplus.com/sdi_catalog/salesItemDetails.do?id=19664

For details on the above 3 items, contact Randall copeland at 508-747-0459 in Oregon or e-mail support at fabsurplus.com

KLA-Tencor FT-750 for sale by fabsurplus.com
http://www.fabsurplus.com/sdi_catalog/salesItemDetails.do?id=15186

19454 NIKON NSR 2205 i10C I-line stepper for sale by fabsurplus.com
http://www.fabsurplus.com/sdi_catalog/salesItemDetails.do?id=19454

20268 SEKISUI VANTEC SIGMA 200 K1 Antistatic 200 MM Wafer shipping box for sale by fabsurplus.com (Qty 9,000 available)
http://www.fabsurplus.com/sdi_catalog/salesItemDetails.do?id=20268

20278 BIORAD/ACCENT OPTO QS2200 FTIR for sale by fabsurplus.com
http://www.fabsurplus.com/sdi_catalog/salesItemDetails.do?id=20278

16433 Applied Materials Producer F-TEOS TWIN for sale by fabsurplus.com
http://www.fabsurplus.com/sdi_catalog/salesItemDetails.do?id=16433

20253 ASML XT1700iF DUV Scanner for sale by fabsurplus.com
http://www.fabsurplus.com/sdi_catalog/salesItemDetails.do?id=20253

19042 Nikon NSR-2205i14E i-line stepper for sale by fabsurplus.com
http://www.fabsurplus.com/sdi_catalog/salesItemDetails.do?id=19042

19459 Nikon NSR 2205 i12D i-line stepper for sale by fabsurplus.com
http://www.fabsurplus.com/sdi_catalog/salesItemDetails.do?id=19459

Any of these Nikon tools listed above can be offered completely refurbished and operational to OEM specifications as required.

11248 Completely remanufactured Gasonics L3510 for sale by fabsurplus.com
http://www.fabsurplus.com/sdi_catalog/salesItemDetails.do?id=11248

20434 RVSI VAi 6300 solder ball attach systems for sale by fabsurplus.com
http://www.fabsurplus.com/sdi_catalog/salesItemDetails.do?id=20434

MIRAE MR7300 Test Handler for sale by fabsurplus.com
http://www.fabsurplus.com/sdi_catalog/salesItemDetails.do?id=20432

16030 FSM INTELLIGENT FSM 128 THIN FILM STRESS & FLATNESS MEASUREMENT SYSTEM for sale by fabsurplus.com
http://www.fabsurplus.com/sdi_catalog/salesItemDetails.do?id=16030

19332 Applied Materials 8310 Oxide Etcher for sale by fabsurplus.com
http://www.fabsurplus.com/sdi_catalog/salesItemDetails.do?id=19332

For questions or to schedule an inspection on any of the 9 items listed above please contact:
showe at fabsurplus.com

WANTED FOR PURCHASE
*******************

KLA 6420
KARL SUSS MA200 or MA150 aligner, CE marked
SEZ 203 Spin Etcher 6"
Disco DFD 651 Dicing Saw
KNS 4123 wedge Bonders
KNS Maxum Bonders
Orthodyne 360C,360CH or 360CHD heavy wire Bonders
PVA Conformal Coating Machine
RAD 2000 UV machine

SELL YOUR SURPLUS EQUIPMENT
If you have equipment that is in good or excellent condition and you would like SDI/Fabsurplus to assist you in selling it please send the following list of requirements and SDI/Fabsurplus will sell your items at no charge to you:

Manufacture:
Model:
Vintage:
Condition:
Configuration:
Warranty (If any):
Location:
Pictures:
Lowest acceptable price:

The equipment can now also be posted directly to our website. Send a mail to anegrini at fabsurplus.com and ask us for a username and a password and we will enable acess to our website to post items.

Thank you,

Stephen Howe
CEO, SDI-Fabsurplus Group
c/o SDI Semiconductor Instruments Srl
Via Rocco Galdieri, 6
Napoli 80123
Italy
Office: (Naples) Italy (39) 081 575 0506
Home: (Naples) Italy (39) 081 598 3133
Tech Center: (Avezzano) Italy (39) 0863 50 90 50
Mobile: Italy (39) 335 710 7756
Fax: Italy (39) 066 051 3344
showe at fabsurplus.com
Skype: Stephencshowe
http://www.fabsurplus.com
A MEMBER OF SEMI

Joseph Mazzotta
Sales Manager EMEA
SDI Semiconductor Instruments Srl
Florence
Italy
joseph at fabsurplus.com
Office: Italy (39) 055 9868366
Mobile: Italy (39) 347 0871703
Fax: Italy (39) 066 051 3344

Ollie Dunne
Managing Director
SDI Semiconductor Instruments Ireland Ltd.
Trim, Co. Meath, Ireland
Phone: (353) 4694 37097
Mobile: (353) 872 985 561
Fax: (353) 4694 37113
ollie.dunne at fabsurplus.com

Michael Fortune
Sales Manager
SDI Semiconductor Instruments Ireland Ltd.
Trim, Co. Meath, Ireland
Phone: (353) 4694 83440
Mobile: (353) 879 915 0198
Fax: (353) 4694 37113
michael.fortune at fabsurplus.com

Randall Copeland
Sales Director, N. America
SDI Fabsurplus LLC
Portland, Oregon
Phone: (1) 503 523 8795
support at fabsurplus.com

Brandon Newell
Sales Manager, West Coast
SDI Fabsurplus LLC
San Francisco, CA
Phone: (1) 415 286 1063
brandon at fabsurplus.com

Chris Norton
Sales Manager, East Coast
SDI Fabsurplus LLC
Orleans, MA 02653-4833
USA
chris at fabsurplus.com

www.Fabsurplus.com

Important Notice: This message is intended for the attention of the
person or organization to which it has been addressed. It may contain
information that is confidential, proprietary and/or exempt from
disclosure by law.
If you have received this message in error please be aware that the sender
does not waive any confidentiality, ownership rights or privilege
applicable to it. You are therefore strictly prohibited to disseminate,
distribute or copy this message in any way.
This message may be considered an advertisement or solicitation under
U.S.law.
If you would like to opt-out of receiving future commercial e-mail
marketing messages from the sender,  please send a message to the
following e-mail address with the word "REMOVE" in the subject line to: info at fabsurplus.com