Headway spinner

Mary Tang mtang at stanford.edu
Thu Jun 5 13:02:35 PDT 2008

Hi Dan --

As James indicates, a SpecMat request is required for new materials such
as this.  That said, we do not allow nanoparticles in solution at the
headway station because of the possibility of cross-contamination
(solutions will aerosolize.)  We do have a rather crude, but functional
spin coater outside the lab where this kind of processing can be done,
if this works for you.  Let us know your specific requirements.

mtang at stanford.edu