Headway spinner

Mary Tang mtang at stanford.edu
Thu Jun 5 13:02:35 PDT 2008

Hi Dan --

As James indicates, a SpecMat request is required for new materials such
as this.  That said, we do not allow nanoparticles in solution at the
headway station because of the possibility of cross-contamination
(solutions will aerosolize.)  We do have a rather crude, but functional
spin coater outside the lab where this kind of processing can be done,
if this works for you.  Let us know your specific requirements.

Mary/SpecMat

mtang at stanford.edu