Request for special material processing in SNF

Chandra Mohan Jha cmjha at stanford.edu
Thu Jun 5 23:12:15 PDT 2008

Dear Committee members (Special Materials)

As advised by Mary, I would like to put forward a request for special
material processing in SNF. We are going to use fabrication process which
involves AlN. We will get AlN deposited from UC Berkeley and do the
remaining steps in SNF. I have attached a ppt file describing the process
flow. I have also attached one paper that describes the process steps which
we are going to follow closely, though not exactly. I have attached another
paper which describes the process of depositing AlN in UC Berkeley. We are
planning to start processing these wafers in SNF from next week. Please let
me know if you need more information.

Thanks,

Chandra M Jha

Kenny Group