CVD of nitride layer onto organosilicate glass

Andrew Thiel athiel at stanford.edu
Fri Jun 6 09:24:46 PDT 2008

Yeah, I guess there certainly was some confusion.  Now that we're all
clear, would it be possible for someone at SNF to perform this nitride
deposition for me?  I'd like a film of silicon nitride thin enough to
be transparent deposited onto three of my organosilicate glass
specimens.  Please let me know how this may be arranged.

Thank you,
Andrew