[Fwd: New Material]

Mary Tang mtang at stanford.edu
Wed Jun 11 09:11:31 PDT 2008

Hi Mohamed --

These materials are acceptable for use for certain processes in the
lab.  Do you have a list of equipment and process flow through which you
wish to process this material?  Or, if you have a process module or
application note you wish to follow, we could recommend the equipment
which would be compatible.  Let us know.

mtang at stanford.edu