BCB use

Mahnaz Mansourpour mahnaz at stanford.edu
Tue Mar 4 14:22:28 PST 2008

Hi Arvind,

Labels can be picked up for the chemicals in my office.
I do not see a process flow but any how I am not sure what do you mean
when you say that you like to use the developer track?
Hot plates are available and can be used and also we have 90 c, 110 c
oven. we do have a small oven that we can change the temp. and that can
be ran at 70c.
Who will be running this process?
Is the person qualified on the headway?
Contamination is an issue for me so we need to go over this.

mahnaz