[Fwd: Fwd: Contamination results from SNF]

Mary Tang mtang at stanford.edu
Mon May 5 08:33:42 PDT 2008

Hi again --

Aditya came by to talk last Friday and may have talked with some of
you.  As I understand it, his devices contain TiSi (Ti from gryphon).
The wafers go through EVBond and so are considered gold.  The problem is
that he is concerned about contamination from the rtagaas.  He had
looked at the rtaag, but it does not offer the control he requires.  He
has proposed that his company install an RTA from AllWin (at $60K, or
so) with the understanding that it be used by his company exclusively
and then donated to SNF when they are done.

Alternatively, he'd like to use the AG4108, if his wafers can be
considered semiclean.  They would be considered semiclean, if it were
not for the EVBond step.  We should talk with him about what his
experimental plans are because eventually, he will be migrating over to
some really odd materials.

I think Aditya is planning to come to today's SpecMat clinic at 3 pm to
discuss his processing needs.

mtang at stanford.edu