[Fwd: Yes oven after APTES]

Mahnaz Mansourpour mahnaz at stanford.edu
Mon May 5 13:40:52 PDT 2008

-------- Original Message --------
Subject: Yes oven after APTES
Date: Mon, 05 May 2008 12:43:25 -0700
From: Johan Andreasson <johan at andreasson.com>
To: Mahnaz Mansourpour <mahnaz at stanford.edu>

Hi Mahnaz,
For my project I will add a layer of APTES
(3-AminoPropylTriEthoxySilane) to my quartz wafer before adding the
photoresist. Should I still use the YES oven before using the svgcoat
(is this even allowed?), or should I use another approach? The protocol
calls for 20 min bake at 115 degrees after dipping the wafer into the
APTES solution and I was planning on doing this step in my lab. Do I
need to use HDMS after that or should I use the normal program, as it is
defined in the recipe?
Best regards
Johan