specmat request for polyimide thinner

Mary Tang mtang at stanford.edu
Mon May 5 16:54:54 PDT 2008

Hi all --

This is a mixture of two chemicals which I believe are already accepted
for use in the lab.  NMP is OK.  And PGME, I am not sure we've
explicitly OK'ed for use in the lab before, but it is of the same family
of "acceptable" propylene glycol ethers which appears in many resists.
I think these are fine, given the standard precautions for labeling,
handling, and waste disposal.

mtang at stanford.edu