specmat request for polyimide thinner

Mary Tang mtang at snf.stanford.edu
Thu May 8 17:35:13 PDT 2008

Hi Ben --

This chemical is officially approved for use as polyimide thinner,
provided standard storage and waste collection procedures are noted.
Please get the yellow tag and barcode from Mahnaz if you plan to store
in the flammables are of the lab and collect any waste in the solvent
carboy.

Mary on behalf of SpecMat

mtang at stanford.edu
http://snf.stanford.edu