[Fwd: Parylene]

Nancy Latta nlatta at stanford.edu
Fri May 9 11:08:46 PDT 2008

Folks,

As I am reading this, what is being requested in EtchWorld is to do deep
Si RIE in an STS on wafers with no processing other than litho.  Fine
with me.  Then later a parylene etch using a contamined etcher (resist
as an etch mask?  If yes, selectivity to parylene?).  Again, fine with
me in drytek1 or 4, mrc or pquest- they all have O2 and Fl if needed.

Hope this helps,

-Nancy