AP400 approval

Mary Tang mtang at stanford.edu
Thu May 15 14:35:52 PDT 2008

Hi SpecMat'ers --

You know, I do believe this has already been approved by SpecMat.  I'm
pretty sure we've a couple of bottles in the lab (or did, last year or so.)

We should ask him for the MSDS as a matter of course.  But it would be
REALLY NICE to keep an ongoing database of the commonly requested
chemicals, their application notes and MSDS's.  Maybe the Wiki?

Mary

mtang at stanford.edu