AP400 approval

Mahnaz Mansourpour mahnaz at stanford.edu
Thu May 15 16:10:44 PDT 2008

Hello

The chemical has been approved previously. Please use it at headway and
take all the precaution  that applies to HMDS. Please see me if you have
any other question or process question , I have used it myself.
Please come by my office and do the proper paper work and get the label
and the barcode before the chemical finds its way to the lab.

mahnaz