[Fwd: FW: Thick resist eval for SVTC]

Mary Tang mtang at stanford.edu
Fri May 16 11:41:20 PDT 2008

Looks good to me.  A minor point...  This contains the kind of
perfluoroalkyl sulfonates that the government is phasing out this year
as being hazardous to health -- the same reason why we're having to
qualify alternative versions PAD etch, gold etch, and LDD26W developer.
So, not a problem for a demo, but maybe not a good choice for long term
process development.

Mary

mtang at stanford.edu