SVTC resist

Mahnaz Mansourpour mahnaz at stanford.edu
Fri May 16 17:55:32 PDT 2008

Hello Binder

I like to let you know that your chemical has been approved for use  in
the KScoater. Although the resist contains perfluoroalkyl sulfonates
that the government is  phasing out so for long term usage we need to
revisit this. At SNF we are looking at  replacing  one of our developer
LDD-26W as well by end of this year which contains the above chemical.

I like to take this opportunity and seriously look in to the smell issue
with KScoater so I am suggesting that Mike works very closely with Gary
during the usage of this chemical in the lab to see if we can improve
the issue. I also like to suggest doing  it early in the morning  when
 the lab is not as busy.
Let me know if you have any suggestions or questions.

mahnaz