Ching-Mei Hsu chingmei at stanford.edu
Thu May 22 22:01:49 PDT 2008

Dear committee,

I am a user in SNF from Materials Science working with Prof. Yi Cui.
Recently, one of our projects need to deposit ZnO/Al2O3 alloys or ITO
(Indium Tin Oxide) as devices contact. We look around on campus to
find potential equipemt for this purpose. We are considering "
Metallica" which may have the capability to reach this goal. However,
we don't know whether this is allowed or you have other suggestion to
deposite ZnO or ITo.Thanks, look forward to your news!

Best regards,