Polymethylsiloxane Resin.

Mary Tang mtang at stanford.edu
Tue Nov 4 14:43:06 PST 2008

Hi all --

I just spoke with Ying Chen about this. Her stack is as follows:

Silicon or glass substrate
300 nm of Pt
100 nm of PMGI
15-20 nm of block co-polymer (polystyrene and organosilane)

It seems she requested stsetch because a paper she was looking at used
an STS (she'll send it to us -- I suspect it was not a Bosch process.) I
can't help but think that the pquest might be a better fit for her
process. What do you think?

Mary