request to use new material at SNF

junjun wu junjun at twincreekstechnologies.com
Fri Nov 14 17:18:22 PST 2008

1. Contact information
Junjun Wu; Coral login: junjun; phone: 408-759-1426; Company: Twin Creeks
Technologies

2. Material
Al:ZnO (2%/98%) sintered disk forms. 1" in diameter and 1/8" in thickness.
This is transparent conductive oxide.

3. Vendor info
ACI Alloys, phone: 408-259-7337. www.acialloys.com

4. Reason for request
Use as metal contact to silicon. Not available at SNF.

5. Process flow
AZO deposit on silicon with Metalica -> bond to Pyrex glass with ev bond ->
heat treat in RTAGAAS

6. Amount and form
1 piece of target each in disk form that works as target for Metalica.

7. Storage
It will be stored in the area assigned to Twin Creeks. It is non reactive
material.

8. Disposal
We will bring them back to Twin Creeks site for disposal if needed.

Thanks for taking the time to consider this request. Please let me know your
decision as soon as you can since I need to decide to place an order with
the vendor or not in the next couple of days.

--
Junjun Wu
Twin Creeks Technologies