Equipment Available for immediate sale

Christopher Detrick chris.detrick at
Sun Nov 23 16:07:20 PST 2008

G-Fab LOGO []

Global Fab Surplus LLC [](G-Fab)
has several premium tools available for immediate sale. If you have any interest
 in these please feel free to contact us right away.
Equipment list

* IPEC 372m CMP  (Very Clean)
* IPEC 372m CMP  (Very Clean)
* TEL Diffusion Furnace
* Disco DAD321 dicing saw
* AMAT Producer CVD-BPSG
* AMAT Implanter (Quantum II)
* LAm Rainbow 4428 (In like new condition)
* Ultratech 1500 (6 available)
* Nikon DUV stepper
* Nikon iLine stepper
* BioRad/Accent Q7 overlay system
* SVG 90s I-line track
* SVG 90s I-line track
* Teradyne T666 Static tester
* Ecosys Exhaust scrubber
* 3 palets of back end spare parts (Inventory list available)
Also available are hundreds of other equipment as listed on our website at
can be contacted at:
Chris Detrick
California office
(805) 215-9188
chris.detrick at
David Lee
Colorado office
(719) 229-6066
support at

Global Fab Surplus Semiconductor Equipment LLC [],
provides surplus, used, rebuilt and refurbished semiconductor process equipment
to integrated device
manufacturers, wafer foundries, research and development sites and to the semiconductor
refurbishing and rebuilding community. We buy and sell used semiconductor
equipment, including backend, front end and special application
tools and toolsets. Visit us online at: []
for a complete list of tools available.

Forward email

This email was sent to specmat at by chris.detrick at

Update Profile/Email Address

Instant removal with SafeUnsubscribe(TM)

Privacy Policy:

Global Fab Surplus | 195 Kirkstone Lane | Colorado Springs | CO | 80906