FW: new chemical request: WaferBOND spin-on polymer

Ross Audet audet at stanford.edu
Mon Nov 24 12:57:18 PST 2008

Dear Mary,

I submitted a request to Specmat about a month ago for an adhesive wafer
bonding compound, but haven't received a reply yet.  Is there anything you
can do to help speed the review process?

Perhaps you could take a look at the attached document and let me know if
there are any concerns on your end about use of the chemical.

Thanks,

Ross Audet