[Fwd: Re: RTA4100 request]

Mary Tang mtang at stanford.edu
Tue Nov 25 14:43:50 PST 2008

Hi all --

Here's a SpecMat request from Kyeongran.  She is working on a Dec.
deadline and would like to be able to use RTA4100 instead of RTA4108
which she normally uses (the 4100 looks like it will come up soon,
whereas the 4108 will take considerably more time.)  She'd like to
process in clean tools thereafter (the clean tools being amtetcher,
lampoly, wet benches, and tylanbpsg.)

What do you all think?

Mary