[Fwd: Lampoly with Aluminum]

Thu Oct 2 22:19:05 PDT 2008

Mary,

My concern is the case where a user lets the etch go through the resist
and exposes Al. The Al would be attacked by the Br and Cl and end up on
the walls where it is would increase the recombination rates and affect
subsequent Si etch rates and uniformity. THe resist selectivity is only
3:1 at best in the Lam.

	Jim

On Thu, 2 Oct 2008, Mary Tang wrote:

> Hi all --
>
> Think of this as another tangible test case.  What do you think?
>
> Mary

Jim McVittie, Ph.D.    			Senior Research Scientist
Allen Center for Integrated Systems     Electrical Engineering
Stanford University             	jmcvittie at stanford.edu
Rm. 336, 330 Serra Mall			Fax: (650) 723-4659
Stanford, CA 94305-4075			Tel: (650) 725-3640