request for new sputtering target materials for Metalica

Wu Junjun junjun at twincreekstechnologies.com
Mon Oct 20 14:27:19 PDT 2008

1. Contact information
Junjun Wu; Coral login: junjun; phone: 408-759-1426; Company: Twin
Creeks Technologies

2. Material
TiAl, TiAl3, TaAl, TaAl3 alloys in sintered disk forms. 1" in diameter
and 1/8" in thickness. These are expected to be refractory alloys.

3. Vendor info
ACI Alloys, phone: 408-259-7337. www.acialloys.com

4. Reason for request
Use as metal contact to silicon. Not available at SNF.

5. Process flow
metal deposit on silicon with Metalica -> bond to Pyrex glass with ev
bond -> heat treat in RTAGAAS

6. Amount and form
1 piece of target each in disk form that works as target for Metalica.

7. Storage
It will be stored in the area assigned to Twin Creeks. They are non
reactive alloys.

8. Disposal
We will bring them back to Twin Creeks site for disposal if needed.

Thanks for taking the time to consider this request. Please let me
know your decision as soon as you can since I need to decide to place
an order with the vendor or not in the next couple of days.

Junjun Wu
Twin Creeks Technologies
(cell) 408 - 759 -1426