Fabsurplus.com used equipment update October 28th 2008

SDI-Fabsurplus info at fabsurplus.com
Tue Oct 28 11:27:44 PDT 2008

SDI/FABSURPLUS NEWS OCTOBER 2008
********************************

October Message from Steve Howe, SDI-Fabsurplus CEO and owner

"Dear Friends and Clients,

"Have you considered used equipment as a cost-reduction solution ?
The low cost of used equipment allows you to squeeze that much-needed equipment
purchase into your maintanence budget and boost capacity even in a downturn
to overtake your competitors.

"At Fabsurplus.com, we can offer systems from KLA and Nikon (And other OEMs) completely
refurbished and guaranteed functional to OEM specs as well as tools suitable for parts
harvesting, allowing you to pick up high dollar items like robots for a fraction of the
OEM price.

"Right now, "cash is king" so if you want to turn you equipment into cash flow,
please send us a list and we will remarket it completely free of charge.
We are also experienced in running auctions.

"Fabsurplus.com is also excited to announce that we have become representatives in Europe
for "Glow Research" plasma surface treatment solutions (www.glowresearch.org).
These extremely cost-effective, benchtop, compact gas plasma treatment systems are ideal
for R and D applications where a safe and reliable plasma source is needed for cleaning,
surface modification and sterilization.

Sincerely, Stephen Howe (Owner)

Interested to become a fabsurplus.com representative ? E-mail us your CV today at info at fabsurplus.com

HOT ITEMS FOR SALE FROM SDI/FABSURPLUS:
***************************************

21964 Complete fab line, 150 mm
http://www.fabsurplus.com/sdi_catalog/salesItemDetails.do?id=21964

21396 Complete fab line, 100 mm
http://www.fabsurplus.com/sdi_catalog/salesItemDetails.do?id=21396

21127 Accretech/TSK APM 90A Prober 11/97
http://www.fabsurplus.com/sdi_catalog/salesItemDetails.do?id=21127
QTY 3 available

21594 Applied Materials Endura 5500 Endura IMP (4 PVD Chambers)
http://www.fabsurplus.com/sdi_catalog/salesItemDetails.do?id=21594

16433 Applied Materials Producer F-TEOS TWIN
http://www.fabsurplus.com/sdi_catalog/salesItemDetails.do?id=16433

21525 Glow Research Auto Glow Plasma surface treatment equipment
http://www.fabsurplus.com/sdi_catalog/salesItemDetails.do?id=21525

21266 Hitachi S3000N Scanning Electron Microscope with EDX 06/04
http://www.fabsurplus.com/sdi_catalog/salesItemDetails.do?id=21266

21839 HITACHI S9380 CD SEM
http://www.fabsurplus.com/sdi_catalog/salesItemDetails.do?id=21839

21342 KLA Tencor Archer 10XT+ Registration Tool
http://www.fabsurplus.com/sdi_catalog/salesItemDetails.do?id=21342

14807 KLA Tencor EV300 Defect Review SEM 06/00
http://www.fabsurplus.com/sdi_catalog/salesItemDetails.do?id=14807

20671 KLA Tencor UV1250SE Thin film measurement system 1996
http://www.fabsurplus.com/sdi_catalog/salesItemDetails.do?id=20671

17599 Nikon NSR S204B DUV 300mm stepper for sale - LOW PRICE
http://www.fabsurplus.com/sdi_catalog/salesItemDetails.do?id=17599
These tools can be offered completely refurbished with install and warranty

21867 Novellus Concept 3 Inova XT PVD barrier seed for Copper Damascene
http://www.fabsurplus.com/sdi_catalog/salesItemDetails.do?id=21867

20268 SEKISUI SIGMA 200 K1 Antistatic 200 MM Wafer shipping boxes 07/06
http://www.fabsurplus.com/sdi_catalog/salesItemDetails.do?id=20268

21064 TEL MB2 730 HT HT CVD SYSTEM 09/96
http://www.fabsurplus.com/sdi_catalog/salesItemDetails.do?id=21064

WANTED FOR PURCHASE
*******************

KLA Spectra FX200: With 190Se option
KLA 2135 XP budget:100k usd
KLA 2365 User Interface
Nanometrics  METRA 7200
Bench Top Spin Coater 6”
Hot Plate 8”
Buehler Ecomet 3 Polisher  CE marked
Nikon G6 Stepper 5” reticle 6” Wafer
Keithly S425 Tester
Leica INS2000 review station
Manual Probe station complete and working condition.
Systemation MT30 Tape & Reel
Laser Marker for Packages manual machine.
Karl Suss MA150 Mask Aligner
Karl Suss PM8 Probe station

SELL YOUR SURPLUS EQUIPMENT
If you have under-used equipment and you would like SDI/Fabsurplus to assist you in
selling it please send the following list of requirements and SDI/Fabsurplus will
sell your items at no charge to you:

Manufacture:
Model:
Vintage:
Condition:
Configuration:
Warranty (If any):
Location:
Pictures:
Lowest acceptable price:

The equipment can now also be posted directly to our website. Send a mail to anegrini at fabsurplus.com
and ask us for a username and a password and we will enable acess to our website to post items.

Thank you,

Stephen Howe
CEO, SDI-Fabsurplus Group
c/o SDI Semiconductor Instruments Srl
Via Rocco Galdieri, 6
Napoli 80123
Italy
Office: (Naples) Italy (39) 081 575 0506
Mobile: Italy (39) 335 710 7756
Fax: Italy (39) 066 051 3344
showe at fabsurplus.com
Skype: Stephencshowe
http://www.fabsurplus.com
A MEMBER OF SEMI

Important Notice: This message is intended for the attention of the
person or organization to which it has been addressed. It may contain
information that is confidential, proprietary and/or exempt from
disclosure by law.
If you have received this message in error please be aware that the sender
does not waive any confidentiality, ownership rights or privilege
applicable to it. You are therefore strictly prohibited to disseminate,
distribute or copy this message in any way.
This message may be considered an advertisement or solicitation under
U.S.law.
If you would like to opt-out of receiving future commercial e-mail
marketing messages from the sender,  please send a message to the
following e-mail address with the word "REMOVE" in the subject line to:
info at fabsurplus.com