Request Approval for SIPR - 9684M-3.0

Aleta Jamora artyjamo at gmail.com
Wed Sep 10 12:28:59 PDT 2008

Hello Spec Mat,

    I would like to bring in a new positive resist, SIPR 9684M-3.0
The purpose of this resist is to print single layer lift-off patterns.

 I am planning on bringing the samples in  in 8 oz brown bottles (like
 we have in the store room)  and storing them
 in the Flammables cabinet that we have (shelf L)   along with the other
 photo-resist samples.   My intention is to use these resists to coat
3 and 4 inch Silicon wafers on the Headway spinner   (3-7 um thick) and soft
 bake the resist on the hotplates that are adjacent to the Headway.
I am
 planning on using the Karl Seuss aligners to expose the wafers,  and then
 I will develop the patterns at the develop bench in beakers using LDD-26W
or which ever MIF developer is available at SNF.
  Disposal and clean up of these materials should follow the standard
 procedures for DQN positive photoresists  - bagging contaminated clean room

wipes, foil & empty bottles and putting them in the designated  chemical
trash
bins.  The resists themselves can be dispensed in the chemical carboys
for organics in the solvent hoods for disposal.   The  used LDD-26W
developer containing the resist will go down the drain at
 the develop bench.
 I am attaching a PDF file of the MSDS sheet for this resist.

 Thanks