Fwd: New materials request (SOPC and cholesterol)

Mary Tang mtang at stanford.edu
Tue Apr 21 15:54:41 PDT 2009

Hi all --

Elizabeth just came by to talk about her request.  From a general
chemical safety/contamination standpoint, this should be OK.  I'll have
to defer to Ed for tools specifics, but there are two possible
concerns.  First, does the Agilent AFM have a wet cell?  Second, the
solution contains significant amounts of sodium, so I was not sure if
there were cross-contamination concerns on this system.

Ed?

Mary

mtang at stanford.edu