Fwd: New materials request (SOPC and cholesterol)

Ed Myers edmyers at stanford.edu
Mon Apr 27 14:35:43 PDT 2009

Yes, the Agilent system does have a wet cell but it is being claimed
by another group to run electrochemical experiments.  Funny how this
group forgets to tell you they need to change the laser, the control
box and add a computer to capture the signals.  That's what all the
components are laying in the corner of the room.