Qualifying a process plan

Mary Tang mtang at stanford.edu
Wed Feb 25 12:56:53 PST 2009

Hi Jr-Hung --

Good to hear from you!

A few questions...  Are there any other materials on your wafer when
silicon bonding is done?  Will any oxidation furnace be OK for fusion
bonding or does it have to be a Thermco? What are the process conditions
for your fusion bonding?   Is there additional processing at SNF
following the fusion bonding?  Do you need to align your wafers for
bonding at SNF?

Mary

mtang at stanford.edu