wetbench after Al implantation

Ryuji Tomita rtomita at stanford.edu
Wed Jul 22 18:12:09 PDT 2009

Hi SpecMat member,

I am Ryuji Tomita, visiting scholar at Nishi group.
(Coral login:rtomita, TEL:650-319-5380)

I would like to use Al implantation on silicon wafer before Nickel silicidation.
Please check my Process flow in the attached file.

After Al Implantation,
I would like to SPM(Piranha) for cleaning wafer
and HF50:1 or BOE20:1 for removing chemical oxide.

May I use wbnometal for this wet process(Plan A)?
At least Can I use wbsilicide for this wet process(Plan B)?
Because Al is considered as standard semi-clean material.
or Should I use wbgen for this process ?

Please give me advice.

Best Regards,

Ryuji Tomita