Request for bringing new material (Pyralin Polyimide Coating and Pyralin Thinner)

Zhiqiang Guo zguo at stanford.edu
Wed Mar 4 04:12:14 PST 2009

Hi, Mahnaz:

The process flow for PI-2545 and T-9039 will be:
    1) Thin: Use 5 parts thinner T-9039 to 1 part PI-2545 in Lithosolv, you mentioned I need to shake the bottle of mixture, so could you please tell me where and how to do this.
    2) spin coating on Headway2(I am headway2 user). Then do soft bake at 135degC for 30min at Blue oven(I need a blueoven training)
    3) Photoresist coating. This done on svgcoat 1 or 2.
    3) Exposure: expose the photo resist on EV or Karlsussand.
    4) Develop:  on svgdev 1&2.
    5) Remove the photoresist by using acetone. At lithosolv or wbsolvent.
    6) Hard back: this is done in blue oven at 250degC for 30min.
then the polyimide pattern is finished.

I will bring in one small bottle of PI-2545(250g, this bottle is the same as the old one in SNF) and one bottle of T-9039(1 liter thinner), I have ordered both of them.  Each time I tend to use 1~2ml PI-2545 and 5~10ml T-9039. I may need your suggestion where to thin them.

I have read the SU-8 procedure very carefully.

So I may need 2 yellow labels, one is for my PI-2545, another one is for the T-9039.

Please tell me if you need any further information.

Thanks,

Zhiqiang Guo