Ta etch solution

Mary Tang mtang at stanford.edu
Thu Mar 5 15:38:25 PST 2009

Thanks --

Please give us some more info:

1.  Where do you plan to use it?  Wbgeneral, I trust?
2.  How do you plan on getting rid of waste?  I trust you will be
placing this and the first few rinses in the HF drain at wbgeneral?
3.  Where do you plan to store it?  I take it you know to contact a
staff member about storing in the personal chemicals part of the
passthrough?
4.  When will you be done with this chemical?  We would like to have an
expiration date to remove any remaining chemical (so we don't accumulate
old stuff.)

Please make sure to check with Uli before bringing the chemical into the
lab.  She needs to be aware.

mtang at stanford.edu