Ta etch solution

junjun wu junjun at twincreekstechnologies.com
Thu Mar 5 19:30:23 PST 2009

Hi Mary,

Here are my brief answers.

1. Wbgeneral or Wbgaas.
2. It will be disposed in exactly the way you described.
3. I have used the passthrough in the past. I'll find an SNF staff for the
tag etc.
4. I hope it will be used up in a month since there is only one quart of it.
Otherwise, it can be removed and disposed of in the HF drain when time is
up.

Thanks,

Junjun

--