Dihydrogen hexachloroplatinate(IV) hydrate

Mary Tang mtang at stanford.edu
Mon May 18 13:06:47 PDT 2009

Hi Jakob --

A couple of things.  First, thanks for recognizing the policy on powders
and crystals in the lab and arranging to mix up the chemical outside the
cleanroom.  (We do have a small bench area outside the lab, if you want
to make up your stock solution there.)

Second, when you say "galvanic deposition", this generally means you are
using a power supply to provide potential energy for the reaction -
i.e., electroplating.  If this is the case, then we really need to talk
in detail about your experimental setup.

So, let us know about the power supply --

mtang at stanford.edu