[Fwd: Fwd: FW: GDMS results]

Mary Tang mtang at stanford.edu
Fri May 29 11:47:05 PDT 2009

Hi all --

I got some clarification from Aleta.  She says this is GDMS analysis on
the starting materials only, but that they can run the same analysis on
their deposited MBE films,  if we agree this type of analysis provides
sufficient confidence that a "good" result will qualify this as
acceptable as "clean" material.

So, should we go ahead and ask them to get GDMS done on their deposited
film to qualify for clean processing at SNF?

Mary